Sales and Marketing Executive Job at Rubikon – Galway, County Galway
Who are we?
Rubikon is a Galway based company that works nationally, helping clients with traditional training and online fire, health and safety advice, and Compliance Management Systems. Our clients range from small SMEs up to multi-billion Euro turnover organisations.
What do we want?
We are really excited for 2023 and consequently as part of our plan for growth, we are now looking to hire an experienced Sales and Marketing Executive to help us to grow even further.
What should you have?
You should have a passion for Sales, proven experience in this field, with an in dept knowledge of modern Sales and Marketing Techniques, and of course excellent Communication Skills. Ideally you will have a Degree in Marketing, Business or related field with 2-3 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing.
What does the job entail?
· Increasing the profile of the Company.
· Contributing to the development of our Sales Strategies.
· Developing our Client base from current Prospects and networking to gain more leads.
· Organising appointments for sales meetings and demonstrations and helping to close sales.
· Meeting and exceeding sales targets.
· Creating and presenting sales performance reports to management at weekly meetings.
· Conducting market research on competitors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- Proven work experience as a Sales and Marketing Executive (ideally 2 – 3 years).
- Knowledge of modern marketing techniques – social media etc.
- High-level communication and networking skills.
- A passion for Sales and Results focused.
- Well organised with good project management skills.
- Previous experience of lead generation or in an outbound telesales role an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
First round applicants will be invited for a short phone interview to discuss the role and evaluate suitability for both parties. For the second round, applicants will be asked to give an in-person presentation which will be followed by an interview in our Kilcolgan office.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From €28,000.00 per year
- Company events
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kilcolgan, , Galway, CO. Galway H91 A078: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Marketing: 2 years (required)
- B Driving Licence (preferred)
Reference ID: TRAC-0123
Expected start date: 06/02/2023
About the Company
Company: Rubikon –
Company Location: Galway, County Galway