Marketing Manager Job at Supermacs – Galway, County Galway
Supermac’s, Ireland’s largest indigenous quick service restaurant chain is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join it’s dynamic growing team in their Galway based Head Office. This is a Maternity Leave Cover position. A great opportunity for the right candidate to operate in a fast paced environment.
Reporting to the MD, the Marketing Manager will have day-to-day responsibilities for the running of the entire marketing function of the Supermac’s group of companies and associated brands including Supermac’s /Papa John’s/ Super Subs brands while developing the market position even further.
The key aspects of this role are to grow top line and increase the strength and awareness of the brands. As the Marketing Manager, you will have solid leadership experience and a proven track record of delivering innovative, high impact marketing strategies ensuring the brands achieve the aggressive growth targets which have been set. This is a great opportunity to work with a market leading brand.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Devise and implement marketing creative plan / strategy to achieve business objectives.
- Monitor and control marketing budget to deliver on strategy / objectives.
- Develop the brands through both online and offline platforms, seeking continuous improvement and tailoring strategies accordingly to better meet company and customer needs.
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships both internally and externally.
- Evaluate brands performance against agreed measures / goals.
- Management and direction of Local Store Marketing activities/campaigns through liaison with Senior Management, Store Management and local community groups ensuring alignment with the business objectives.
- Management of direct reports in order to achieve objectives
- As a member of the Senior Management Team, ensuring successful running of all aspects of the business
Requirements for the role:
- 5 years previous Marketing management experience in a FMCG marketing/branding environment
- A marketing degree or business-related degree
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Familiarity with online content marketing and social media development strategies
- Good commercial awareness of selling brands in competitive environments
- Proven project management experience
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term
- Company events
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Food allowance
- On-site parking
- Wellness program
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Marketing: 5 years (required)
Reference ID: MM/HQ
About the Company
Company: Supermacs –
Company Location: Galway, County Galway