Marketing Assistant Job at Cpl Recruitment – Galway, County Galway
My client a 3rd Level Institution seeks to hire a Marketing Assistant on a temporary basis until the end of March 23 initially.
Summary of Position:
The postholder will be responsible for providing support for planning and delivering the marketing and recruitment activities of the Centre for Adult Learning and Professional Development.
- Development and implementation of the digital marketing campaign for part-time courses for entry Sept 2023;
- Optimisation of the Centre’s web content and presence on social media channels;
- Project manages the Centre’s presence at key external recruitment events and activities;
- Developing and updating marketing content for the Centre’s presence on external marketing platforms;
- Updating pages on the University of Galway website;
- Administering email campaigns to drive programme awareness and applications;
- Support marketing strategy including copywriting and developing press releases;
- Responding to student queries (generic), regarding part-time study and online learning course options;
- Experience in digital marketing
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Marketing content development skills (i.e. for writing for marketing purposes)
- General marketing skills and experience
- Web content management skills
- Email marketing skills
- Desk research skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft word, excel, outlook, powerpoint.
- Web CMS editing skills (preferably T4)
- Experience in database management
- Experience of using email campaign software (desirable, not essential)
- Experience of using a virtual event platform (desirable, not essential)
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term
Contract length: 3 months
Salary: €20.78 per hour
- What is your current notice period?
About the Company
Company: Cpl Recruitment –
Company Location: Galway, County Galway