Email Marketing Strategist Job at Tobi Digital – Galway, County Galway
Who is Tobi Digital?
We are a fun, creative, and extremely data-driven eCommerce Agency. Based in Galway City, but working with clients from Dublin to Dubai on their Shopify & Klaviyo infrastructures.
We do things differently to our competitors, we’re ahead of the curve and we achieve fantastic results for our clients’. Expect to be constantly learning and innovating when you work at Tobi.
We look at our clients as long-term partners, allowing us to align our goals, achieve outstanding results, and have some craic along the way. If you are looking for a classic corporate gig, we’re probably not a great fit for you!
We work with companies from across the globe, from our local shoe shop in Galway to a Toy Shop in Melbourne, and we are always looking to work in new and exciting industries.
Our current portfolio includes brands in Jewellery, Fashion, Footwear, Sports, Toys & Hobbies, Homewares, Hardware, Animal Care, Sweet Shops to name just a few.
What are we looking for?
- Background in Graphic Design, UX Design or Similiar
- Genuine interest in the ever changing world of Digital Marketing/eCommerce
- Fantastic organisational skills & exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
What Experience or Qualifications should this person have?
- Graduate of Marketing, Design, Business or equivalent
- 2+ Years experience in Marketing/Design preferable, but not essential
- Knowledge of Shopify and Klaviyo platforms preferred
- Experience with Figma, Adobe XD, or similar
What are the responsibilities of this role?
- Creation of Email Design Templates in line with clients’ brand guidelines
- Creation of Email Campaign copy in line with clients’ brand guidelines
- Overall management of client Klaviyo account
- Implementation of automation strategies and campaigns inside of clients’ Klaviyo account
- Assist in quarterly client marketing strategies as a member of our team
What could I expect if I work with Tobi Digital?
- A wide and continuous professional development path with tonnes of internal and external training provided.
- A diverse work environment with the opportunity to work in a range of different industries on short and long term projects, ensuring you’re never bored!
- Potential for rapid career progression within the organisation
- A competitive annual bonus structure
- An enjoyable work environment. We’re organised and we work hard, but we know how to have fun and relax when the time is right
What will the interview process look like?
We use a two stage interview process. Firstly, an over-the-phone interview with one of our senior staff so we can tell you a little about our company, and also learn a little about you. Secondly, a formal interview (in-person or remote, up to you!) with a number of senior staff members, focusing primarily on your experience, and the specifics of what the role entails.
What next steps should you take?
Submit your CV and Portfolio of previous work. We will respond to all applications, and you can expect a response within 2 working days to schedule a phone interview or explain why we think we may not be a good fit for you.
Contract Commencement: Early to Mid February (Candidate availability dependent)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €32,000.00-€35,000.00 per year
- Bike to work scheme
- Company events
- Company pension
- Free or subsidised travel
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Work from home
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Galway, CO. Galway
Application deadline: 20/01/2023
About the Company
Company: Tobi Digital –
Company Location: Galway, County Galway